Intentional Mentoring would love to reimburse you for doing a fun activity with your mentee this winter – tubing at Tyrol, jumping at Sky Zone, or ice skating at any of the many ice rinks in the area. For some of these activities you’ll need to have the family fill out a waiver before going. Talk to your coach about details and how to get reimbursed.
For January, the challenges will center around the theme of Looking Ahead. This week’s challenge is to get going on that plan! What do you need to do first? Set a date? Pick an activity? Have a brave conversation? Whatever you and your mentee decided to do, it’s time to take the first step!
We love seeing photos of you and your mentee spending time together! Please share them with us via your coach or using the hashtag #intentionalmentoringmadison
Mentor Coaching Group Meeting Dates
VAL: Monday, January 23rd 6:30 – 7:30pm email@example.com
RYAN: Monday, February 6th 5:30 – 6:30pm firstname.lastname@example.org
- There are a lot of cool and FREE events at the Dream Bank on E. Washington St.. Check out the AmFam Dream Bank site for more info and to register.
- Free Library Events/Activities: Fitchburg Events Calendar Madison Events Calendar
- For Orchard Ridge events check Orchard Ridge Calendar
- For Toki events check Toki Calendar
- For Sennett events check Sennett Calendar
- For Cherokee events check Cherokee Calendar
- For Blackhawk events check Blackhawk Calendar
- For Memorial HS events check Memorial HS Calendar
- For West HS events check West HS Calendar
- For La Follette HS events check La Follette Calendar
If you have a change in personal information (phone/address/email) please respond to this email or notify your mentor coach ASAP.
All the best,